adobe Bridge 2022
- Visualize all your creative assets (including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, and Substance 3D files) with thumbnails and rich previews.
- Organize your assets with labels, ratings, metadata, and keywords.
- Use advanced filters, collections, and search to find the assets you’re looking for.
- Edit your assets by opening them right inside Creative Cloud apps.
- Import your digital photos using the Photo Downloader, which lets you rename files or convert to DNG during import.
- Open your raw images for editing in Adobe Camera Raw directly from Bridge.
- Open photos right in Photoshop for targeted editing.
- Batch rename or batch export your photos with various size and scale options.
- Export images to multiple formats using the new Export panel.
- Create professional-looking portfolios of your photos, illustrations, or InDesign files using PDF contact sheets.
- Export creative assets to Adobe Stock or create an Adobe Portfolio website right from Bridge.